Changing default language of organisation?
Is it possible to changing the default language of an organisation?
The System Default language is the default language used for all user interface text and is indicated on the Internationalization page by the Enabled label in the System Default column.
To change the 'System Default' language:
- Sign in to Safe Share Administration.
- Click the Internationalization option on the left of the Safe Share Administration interface to open the Internationalization page.
- Click the Enable link of the language to become the new System Default language.
- The Enable link is not available for languages which are not Built In or have an uploaded Custom language bundle available.
- The System Default language is the default language that new Covata users observe upon signing in to Covata for the first time.