I cannot find a file that has been shared with me?
The user is trying to find a file that has been shared with them but cannot locate it.
- Users can attempt to search for the required file by using the 'Shared With Me' filter within their Safe Share application.
- Try to search for the file using the search functionality.
- The user may have access to multiple organisations within Safe Share. Using the organisation dropdown, they should attempt to check the Shared With Me filter in each organisation to locate the file.
- Access to the file may have been revoked. You will need to contact the user that has shared the file with you and ask them to re share the file.
- An organisation administrator may be able to assist with locating the file and its permissions for you.