SafeShare Release Notes CS1.1
Access Service: CS1.1
Content Service: CS1.1
Web App: CS1.1
Wopi Service (for 'Edit in Office Online'): CS1.1
Key SafeShare features
- Share from Outlook: Files can now be emailed directly from Outlook. The new SafeShare addin for Outlook enables files to be attached and sent as secure links so that control of the original file is retained. The tool can be used for files already in SafeShare and for files stored elsewhere, but which should not be sent unprotected via Email.
- Single Sign On and SAML Multitenancy: The SAML features in SafeShare have been moved to the Organisation level (so they can be used by all customers, not just those on a dedicated instance) and upgraded so single sign on can be supported with compliance services such as Microsoft and Okta.
- Reporting: A new Organisation reporting dashboard has been added giving information on users and activity for your organisation. This is the first of a number of reporting initiatives, all of which have been enabled by a new reporting service added to SafeShare.
- Immutable History: A limited availability option to verify content, permissions and encryption keys with the backing of a private blockchain.
- Various bug fixes
Resolved Customer Support Requests
CS-1632 User cannot see files after file transfer
CS-1572 Ownership transfer
CS-1465 Problem in Safari on big iPad Pro
CS-1249 Two factor authentication bug
- New Reporting dashboard is slow to render