SafeShare Release Notes 3.5 SP1
Access Service version: 3.5.41
Content Service version: 3.5.10
Web Application Version: 3.5.8
- Enhancements and fixes for folder visibility issues upon transferring files and folders to another user .
- Notification for the originator user when there is a new version of the file that was uploaded.
- Watermarking is now enabled by default for selected organisations and an administrator can choose to disable the same from Organisation administrator configurations.
Bug Fixes and Customer Support Issues
- CS-1047 : When a customer uses SafeShare from web browser at times the loading of the file in SafeShare does not happen in "View only" mode.
- CS-1045 : Watermark size is too large and hampers the readability of the document when seen on a view
- CS-1009 : Synchronisation of LDAP users when the local users are deleted and later synced back
- CS-1001 : Bug Fixes with respect to view/download of excel sheets in SafeShare
- CS-991 : Intermittent issues with view of files with sizes greater than 25 MB in size
- CS-982 : The file with sharing period set on cannot be deleted before the sharing period expires
- CS-960 : Inconsistency in dashboard view with respect to total file storage being used .
- None that got introduced in this release