SafeShare Release Notes 3.4
Features of the SafeShare 3.4 release
- FIPS Compliant Libraries: SafeShare now contains FIPS compliant libraries within the Content Service.
- SafeShare Mobility (iOS): To support On premise installations of SafeShare, Covata have launched the SafeShare mobility Application in the iOS App Store.
- Simplified and improved the adhoc collaborator workflow.
- Password expiration policies can now be set at the SafeShare administrator level/configuration
- Organisations (tenants) removal now requires two (2) authorised administrators to confirm deletion.
- Change password available in native applications (Windows, Android)
Resolved Customer Support Issues
- Ability to view .msg files in the secure viewer (CS-826)
- Allow adhoc user sharing to be disabled (CS-748)
- Additional verification for deletion of an organisation (CS-741)
- Improve adhoc user access and login flow (CS-735)
- Report 'action' field should allow filter on 'deleted' actions (CS-636)
- Organisation Administrator checkbox misaligned in Firefox (CS-633)
- Add password expiry feature and configuration options for administrations (CS-627)
- Initial password cannot be reused (CS-625)
- Improved reporting for administrator activities (CS-605)
- Additional history tab translations for de_DE (CS-590)
- Group description cannot be removed (CS-478)
- Enhanced user and administrator change history in My Account (CS-447)
- Improvements to loading of login page (CS-248)
- HSTS for Subdomains is now a configurable option
Features and Enhancements
- Default limit for uploads increased to 100GB.
The automatic account unlock feature may not work as designed on some installations. In these instances, affected users must use the password reset feature to regain access to a locked account or contact their organisation administrator.