How do I upload files?
Depending on how you access your instance will determine how you should upload your files. The application allows uploads from the following clients:
- Your Chosen Web Browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- The Windows Client
- iOS Client
Follow this link for further detail of the Supported Platforms and Operating Systems.
Note: Uploads will occur sequentially and the speed at which they are synchronized will be determined by your network connection.
To upload files:
- Sign in to the web application.
- Select the file from your computer that you wish to upload then drag and drop them onto the page
Click the Upload button and select the file or files you wish to upload.
- The 'Uploads in progress' icon (in the top header bar) indicates the number of files currently being uploaded.
- Files are encrypted before a secure view is made available.
Files and folders can be uploaded using the Windows client.
- Access the Folder.
- Select the file(s) or folder(s) from your computer that you wish to upload.
- Drag and drop them into the My Secured Files folder.
Items will now be encrypted within the My Secured Files folder and then uploaded to the remote storage.