How do I sign-in?
To Sign in you will need to use your assigned user account provided by your Platform Administrator.
This account will be comprised of:
- An email address, and
- A password
Note: If this is your first Sign In you will be required to change the temporary password that has been assigned to your account before proceeding
- Navigate to your application link (e.g., https://example.covata.com)
- Enter the Email Address and Password for your account
- Click 'Sign in'
Two Factor Authentication
If you or your organisation have enabled two factor authentication you will also be prompted for a one time access code.
If you have installed the Windows client you can also upload files from your local environment.
- Right-click the Windows client Icon in the Taskbar
- In the dialog box, enter your account details (i.e., Email Address and Password)
- Click the 'Sign In' button
Files can now be synced to your local computer and you may begin using the application.